Prices may vary with respect to type, finish, thickness, size, and colour. Samples presented are indicative of colour, pattern, and surface finish but not of actual thicknesses. Please consult with our dealers/ distributors/ branches/ factory before quoting. Advance notice of our intended discontinued items will be made known to our regular customers. Our company shall not be held liable for any consequences resulting from disruptions of supply. High pressure laminates are meant for indoor use unless they are of exterior grade that are strictly on intent basis only. Avoid using it on areas exposed to direct sunlight or light reflective areas.
Product stability is subject to standard terms and conditions mentioned below.
- Dorby laminates are tested as per applicable IS 2046:2005 standard in the presence of experts & professionals.
- The force applied on the laminate for the scratches as shown in are as per the Scratch Resistance test of IS 2046:2005 standard.
- The impact applied on the laminate as shown in is as per Impact Resistance test of IS 2046:2005 standard.
- The gloss retention is as per the respective test mentioned in ASTM D-6037 standard.
- The anti-Bacterial claim is as per lab Test Reports available.
Matt laminates do not have self-cleaning properties. Sweat, oily, or dirty finger marks can be cleaned with a soft, damp cloth and a little dish soap. In case of stronger marks, wipe with Melamine Foam. Slight colour variation seen in coated products as compared to same colour laminates or edge bands. We advise customers to reconfirm from samples before placing an order.
Resin coating is a smart option without worrying about the surfaces. Sweat, oily, or dirty finger marks need to be cleaned with a soft, damp cloth and a little dish soap. For stronger marks, wiping with Melamine foam should be ideal.
Unicore range should not be used with Plywood as a substrate. Use of MDF or Particleboard is recommended. Avoid pasting Unicore more than 2ft in width, as the sheet expands more in width than in length.