Limited Lifetime Warranty
Dorby Panels products are of upscale quality and make, and therefore we offer a limited lifetime warranty. Any fault in the product shall be repaired, or if it’s irreparable, it will be replaced, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The Limited Lifetime Warranty is only applicable to manufacturing defects or any other issue caused by a defect in the quality of the material.
- The company shall not entertain liabilities arising out of any consequential damages or remote damages. The company limits its liability only to the extent of the value of the product.
- This warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the product only and is not transferable.
- Repair or replacement shall be carried out through the company’s authorized representatives only.
- In the event of repairs or replacement of the product, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force for a limited lifetime warranty of 10 years, as promised.
- The company reserves the rights to retain the product and replace it at their discretion. In the event of a defect noticed in the product. The company shall have exclusive rights to replace the defective product with a design the same as the existing one or the design matching closest to it.
- The warranty does not cover demonstration or installation of the product.
- For the resolution of any dispute flowing from this warranty, the court at Navi Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The company’s obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or providing replacement of the product or its parts that are found to be defective.
- The buyer's sole and exclusive remedy for non-compliance to the terms of the warranty set above shall be to seek repairs or replacement or, in the event of it being not feasible to repair or replace, to seek return of the product and a refund of the purchase price.
- The company shall not be liable for a refund of the price of the furniture or any other thing, place, or area wherein the product was used and was subsequently found to be defective.
- The company shall not be liable for any consequential, indirect, special, collateral, or exemplary damage arising out of the use of the product.
- The company reserves its right to assess and establish the cause of the defect, if any, found in the product, and the assessments so arrived at by the personnel of the company or its agency shall be final and binding upon the customer.
- The Limited Lifetime Warranty assurance is applicable for a time span of 10 years.
- We assure against manufacturing defects and damages, as per ISO 2046 Standards.
THIS WARRANTY IS NOT APPLICABLE IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CASES
- The original bill, duly filled, was not obtained from the selling dealer.
- The original purchase bill is not presented to the service personnel at the time of repairs.
- The product is not purchased from an authorized dealer.
- The product is not installed, used, or maintained according to the instructions given in the instruction manual (The product has an instruction in the catalogue clearly specifying the procedure of installation, care, & maintenance and purpose of usage. These same guidelines are also mentioned on the website of the company). Any deviation from these guidelines would automatically void the guarantee.
- Defects caused by improper use as determined by the company personnel, or in the catalogue referring to product installation guidelines.
- Repair work is carried out by persons or agencies other than those authorized by the company.
- Defects have been caused by reasons beyond the control of the company, like act of God, during transit to the purchaser's residence, poor maintenance, or damage to the product caused by insects or rodents.
- Damages resulting from accidents, mishandling, improper use or negligence on the part of the customer.
- The product was not delivered by the authorised dealer in the original packaging.
- The damage has been caused due to a defect in the surface on which it is used.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, mishandling, negligence, normal wear and tear or the natural breakdown of colours and materials over extended time and use, or any other reason as mentioned in the points above.
Pegasus Panels Pvt. Ltd. warrants that under normal use and services, the material and workmanship of their products shall conform to standards set forth on the applicable technical data sheet for a period of 12 months from the date of sale to the first consumer purchaser.
Dealers and distributors are provided with the technical data sheets, which contain specific standards of performance for the products. In the event that a Pegasus Panels Pvt Ltd. product does not perform as warranted, the first purchaser's sole remedy shall be limited to repair or replacement of all or any part of the product, which is defective, at the manufacturer's sole discretion.
This warranty is not transferable and expires upon resale or transfer by the first consumer purchaser. This warranty shall not apply to defects or damage arising from any of the following: Accidents, abuse or misuse, exposure to extreme temperatures, improper fabrication or installation, or improper maintenance.
No other warranties, expressed or implied, are made. Under no circumstances shall the manufacturer be liable for any loss or damage arising from the purchase, use, or inability to use this product, or for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages. No fabricator, installer, dealer, agent, or employee of Pegasus Panels Pvt Ltd. has the authority to modify the obligation or limitation of this warranty.